Monday, July 6, 2009

Newness!!

You know by now that I pretty much always have SOMETHING up my sleeve, right? Well, now here's something new!!......

After 3 cups of coffee this morning, I had a great idea to start printing my doodles onto greeting cards.
I was telling my mom yesterday that I needed to go buy a bunch of blank cards to just have on hand for times when I want to send someone a card on a whim. I usually have great intentions to send cards to people but I usually don't follow through b/c I hate the hassle of going to cvs to pick one out and paying a fortune for just one card.

I was making my to-do list this morning and had already written, 'blank greeting cards' when the idea came to mind. I could make my OWN cards using my OWN doodles. I could post them on etsy and give everybody that convenience of having blank cards on hand!

I was so excited about the idea, that I made it happen this afternoon!
Below are some photos of the very first one!
I'll be selling the cards on my Chicky Twang etsy page at the following rates:
www.ChickyTwang.etsy.com
1 card: $3
2 cards: $5
4 cards: $10
6 cards: $15
8 or more at a discounted rate!!
I hope you're as excited as I am!!
Stay tuned for my next big idea..LOL!!:)

No comments: