Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Doodle Alert Doodle Alert

Can you believe it's already July?? I sure can't. It amazes me how fast time flies by! Maybe it's because I've been so hard at work!
There are so many things to share so I had to take a minute to update the ol' blog!
I've got several new doodles in the works and I'm ready to unveil another one!!
don don don.... The Doodle Bug!!!
It goes perfectly with the 'doodle bug' phrase since it is a doodle bug and all but will also look wonderful with many of the other phrases including any of the baby wear! Hope you like it!!






My website is undergoing a pretty major update and I can't wait until it's finished. The cart will be majorly simplified, new doodles added, new phrases, updated photos, new tabs including an events tab, stores tab, and much much more. Check it out soon!

Ta Ta for now!

No comments: