Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Charleston Themed Dog Tshirts

So, Sometimes all the stars align just right and my creative juices start to flow!
Today, was one of those days! I love days like today and thank goodness for notepads when you're away from the computer!!

Today I had several neat ideas for new phrases and themes, but I'm only going to share one with you right now.
--As you know, I'll be sitting out at the evening market this spring to catch the tourists and introduce them to Furry Twang. I was thinking that I need some really cute phrases to make the dog t-shirts more of a Charleston souveneir type thing.
Here are the catchy phrases I came up and the version of 'Rainbow Row' that I created.
Check them out......
(ps..not pictured phrases are: Chucktown Pooch and Folly Rocks)








No comments: