Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Customers

From time to time, I'll get very sweet emails from some customers who loved their items so much that they sent me a note about it, or devoted a whole blog post to it! They'll make the website as soon as I make a testimonial section so until then, here they are:

--Hello,I adore the collars we got from you & wrote up a little blog post about them-http://www.vegandogslife.com/2010/01/furry-twang.html Thanks for the great product and wonderful service! Molly :)

--Just wanted to write to tell you I received the collar and just love it! Red has
been sporting it ever since it arrived and I was able to get some cute pictures of
him wearing it and thought I would share. I did a post on my blog about it, and just wanted to say thank you! It is wonderfully made and I'm defintely seeing some more Furry Twang gear in Red's future :)
http://bigreddogblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-halloween.html
Larkin Willis


--Hey -- I just wanted to say what a wonderful job you did on these collars,..M. Mathias sent my two Boykin Spaniels collars for thier birthdays,..Lily got Southern Belle and my Story got Doodle Bug,..which is her nick name,..too cute,..just wanted to say I really like the collars,..and I will be ordering some next year for my pups birthdays,..especially my yankee puppies -- Thank you very much,.we are enjoying the collars,...
Dawn Crites
The Boykin Spaniel Society
Columbia, SC


--A.G Out Loud:
http://agoutloud.com/?s=furry+twang

No comments: