Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well I sure am up early on this lovely Thanksgiving! Cooper is surrounded by his uncle Jake(yorkie), cousins Sonny(chihuahua) and Walsh(english bulldog), grandma and grandpa hunter, and aunt and uncle stacey! He woke me up at 5am, but I managed to keep him asleep until 6!
Anywho, during that 5-6am hour, I got this great idea to do something good today!

Today, I'll be donating 10% of all sales to the lowcountry food bank in Charleston, SC!! So many of us get to feast on so many delicious foods, but there are many who don't get that chance. The lowcountry food bank helps those unfortunate folks, who without them, may not have a Thanksgiving or any food at all! I thought today is the perfect day to help out such a great organization and feed the hungry!
Now you can help too just by shopping!
Shop either www.furrytwang.com or www.furrytwang.etsy.com

In addition to that, today only, dog collars are only $13 in my etsy shop!! Discount will be given as a refund once transaction is complete. www.FurryTwang.etsy.com

In other news....
Furry Twang was picked up by another pet store! I'm pleased to say Furry Twang items will soon be sold at Soggy Paws in Rock Hill, SC (just a hop, skip, and a jump from where I'm from!!)!! Their grand opening will be Saturday, Dec. 5th. Be sure to check them out if you're in the area and snag some cute Furry Twang gear for your pet!

We'll also be setting up a booth at the Mount Pleasant Holiday Market on Saturday, Dec. 12th! Come out and see us! I'll have some pretty neat gift packs already put together to give your furry pal this Christmas!

No comments: